Philanthropy at Work: How You Can Help
The mission of Boston Medical Center (正规的滚球平台) is unique and clear: to provide exceptional care, without exception to anyone who walks through our doors. As the largest safety net hospital in New England, 正规的滚球平台 has a record of achievement and excellence that has improved the lives of millions of people over the years.
The latest research, state-of-the-art technology and clinical capabilities are exceptional at 正规的滚球平台.
Additionally, innovative programs that transcend the scope of traditional medicine enable our staff to address the complex range of medical, social, economic and emotional factors that affects the health of our most vulnerable patients.
Private philanthropy is essential in maintaining the level of care that our patients require and deserve. Please consider becoming part of the 正规的滚球平台 family and help us to provide quality healthcare to all.
Whether you are a grateful patient, a thoughtful neighbor, a corporation or a community organization, there are many ways to help 正规的滚球平台 continue its life-altering work.
- Support a particular program, clinical area, technology or research
- Make a gift in honor of a family member or friend
- Support 正规的滚球平台 by making a gift of stock
- Organize a local fundraising event
- Volunteer in a clinic or at one of our community events
- Mark a special occasion by asking friends and family to make a gift to 正规的滚球平台
- Include 正规的滚球平台 in your will or other estate plans
- Sponsor one of our events
- Donate tickets to a sporting event
- Organize a food drive at your church, workplace or local school
Learn more by visiting the Office of Development´s website or by calling the Office of Development at 617.638.8990.
Donate online or mail donations to:
Boston Medical Center
Office of Development
801 Massachusetts Avenue, First Floor
Boston, MA 02118-2393